The Genesis of Requirements Inc.
Empowering successful Business Analysts.
Since our inception in 2008, Requirements Inc. has been pioneering as a leading IT provider in training, management consulting, solutions development, staffing and corporate requirement engineering. Our primary focus is on business analysis and requirement gathering functions in software/project development process. As a training provider, our mission if to help IT beginners seeking to become Business Analysts by overcoming the barriers of entry.
Our ‘mid-sourced IT solutions’ enables our clients to take advantage of analysis and requirements elicitation on-site and the cost benefits of developing and testing off-shore. Learn more about our consulting services.
Connect with us!
- We help IT Beginners become Business Analysts via the Business Analyst Workshop
- We provide end-to-end testing lifecycle training via the Quality Assurance Training
- We help Analysts and Managers become better at Excel via the Power Excel Training
- We offer world class Project Management Professional Certification Training
- We provide Professional Mentoring for new Business Analysts
- We provide Corporate Training services by creating custom courses and supporting delivery
- We specialize in Software Development with a focus on strong Requirements Analysis
We are now IIBA Endorsed!
Requirements Inc is proud to have emerged as an IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis) Endorsed Education Provider in 2013. This was conferred upon Requirements Inc. at a time when only less than 300 organizations worldwide shared this coveted distinction.
What is the IIBA EEP Program?
IIBA®, is committed to assisting members with their educational needs by identifying training providers who offer business analyst courses that are aligned with A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide). The providers who offer courses meeting all the criteria and guidelines defined by the IIBA are conferred the Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™) designation.
What are the benefits to individuals and organizations utilizing EEP organizations?
- IIBA Identifies training providers whose courses focus on specific business analysis skills development and knowledge acquisition.
- All endorsed courses qualify for Professional Development (PD) hours and Continuing Development Units (CDUs) required for applying for and recertifying for IIBA certifications.
Behind Requirements Inc.
Sri is the Founder/CEO of Requirements Inc.
He completed his schooling from Don Bosco, Egmore, Chennai, India; Bachelors in Engineering from IRT Tech, Erode, India; Masters in Engineering from SUNY at Buffalo. He took up his first job after undergrad as a Programmer and then transitioned into a Business Analyst. Being a non-IT major himself, he and his team help non-IT folks to understand IT in a non-technical fashion.
He has been consulting as a BA for more than 15 years and has helped several clients in the Financial Regulation, Primary/Secondary Mortgage, Healthcare, Bioinformatics/Genetics, Logistics, Market Research and Retail/E-Commerce domains.
He is interested in anything Google, Web 2.0 services for businesses and e-commerce fulfillment. He is also into web marketing, online sales and the analytics surrounding them. He is passionate about soccer and an avid movie buff.
Get Business Analysis Resources delivered to you!
Get on our A-list and be the first to know the scoop
We are based in the Washington DC Baltimore Metro Region (Northern Virginia / Maryland) with branch offices in Jersey City, NJ (Lodi, NJ) Metro Area, Chicago, IL Metro (Schaumburg, IL) and India.
Live classes are available within proximity of:
Washington, DC – Baltimore Maryland – Northern Virginia Metro Region
- McLean, VA | Tysons Corner, VA | Falls Church, VA | Vienna, VA | Fairfax, VA
- Chantilly, VA | Reston, VA | Herndon, VA | Centreville, VA | Manassas, VA
- Arlington, VA | Alexandria, VA | Annandale, VA
- Bethesda, MD | Rockville, MD | Gaithersburg, MD | Germantown, MD | Baltimore, MD
- Washington, DC
Jersey City, NJ Metro Region
- Jersey City, NJ | Hoboken, NJ | Secaucus, NJ | Newark, NJ | Bloomfield, NJ | Clifton, NJ | Hackensack, NJ | Lodi, NJ
Chicago, IL Metro Region
- Schaumburg, IL | Arlington, IL | Buffalo Grove, IL | Elgin, IL | Naperville, IL | Lombard, IL | Wheaton, IL | Glenview, IL | Chicago, IL
Our Online Options
We also provide Live Online and Recorded On-Demand training options.
We are accepting franchisee inquiries for US, UK and India markets. Get in touch with us.