Click here to get them all! Check out our favorites: How To Recover That Un-Saved Office Document PDF Skype for Business User Tips & Tricks for Anyone PDF Windows 10 Tips and Tricks PDF Take a look at some BA related eBooks: File Protection Solutions in Office 365 PDF First Look: Microsoft® Office 2010 XPS PDF […]
Sri is the Founder and Director at Requirements Inc. He has been consulting as a BA for several clients in the Financial Regulation, Primary/Secondary Mortgage, Healthcare, Bioinformatics/Genetics, Logistics, Market Research and Retail/E-Commerce domains for about a decade. He is passionate about soccer and an avid movie buff!
Connect with Sri on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/ssrinivas/
More info: http://requirementsinc.com/about/
Entries by Sri
A lot of interest has risen in the profession of Business Analysis in the last decade. It is especially popular as a launch pad for a non-technical person to venture into IT. Let’s learn how the IIBA – the premier institute for Business Analyst Professionals classifies Business Analyst as a profession / role and then […]
Every day, as Business Analysts, we are tasked with understanding new business domains understanding best practices “speak the language” of subject matter experts analyzing competitors Each of these tasks points to our daily challenge. How to find the relevant information that you are looking for from mounds of resources, and present it in clearly and […]
Haldun Cor, Business Architect/Analyst for Financial Industry Srinivas Sundaragopal, Business Analyst, Requirements Inc. As Information Technology is maturing within Enterprises and IT costs are soaring, a demand to produce an Enterprise Business Architecture to drive smart decisions about Technology Roadmaps is apparent. Business Architecture is simply the formulation of business vision and strategy into an […]
Six Reasons to pursue a Business Analyst Career
We will be taking a closer look at a key Financial Services domain where Business Analysts are predominant – Investment.
Useful resource about programming basics for aspiring business analysts who are new to IT.
Explore how RUP can benefit projects.
The UML is a representation method, providing for different views to detail the software system under design.
- Tons of Free eBooks now available, courtesy Microsoft (MS...July 24, 2017 - 4:55 pm
- Practical UML Use Case Modeling for Business Analysts [Free...March 16, 2015 - 1:11 pm
- Who / What is a Business Analyst, Exactly?June 24, 2014 - 5:17 pm
- 12 Powerful Google Tips Everyone, Especially Business Analysts...February 6, 2014 - 12:37 pm
- What is the differenvce between RUP and PERT (Process Evaluation...October 28, 2014 - 10:33 am by Enam
- Helpful. especially the filetype one. Had no idea about...February 7, 2014 - 4:22 pm by Victor
- Can I find more info somewhere?January 21, 2014 - 9:57 pm by www.youtube.com
- Nice post. Cheers for making this.January 21, 2014 - 1:04 pm by http://youtu.be/
- Business Analyst WorkshopMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- BA Workshop Course BookMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- [Free] Crash Course on UML Use Case ModelingMarch 16, 2015 - 5:23 pm
- BA – Finance Domain SpecializationMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- BA – Health Care Domain SpecializationMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- Software Testing [QTP, Quality Center, LoadRunner]May 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- PMP / CAPM Certification (35 PDU)May 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- Power Excel for Analysts & ManagersMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am