Business Analyst Instructor (Part Time/Weekends)
Location: Reston, VA
Full/Part Time: Part Time (Weekends)
Hours per Week: 8
Type of Employment: W2 / Corp to Corp
Requirements Inc. is seeking Business Analyst Trainers / Instructors to work on a part time basis. If you have relevant training and business analyst work experience, we want to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver business analyst courses in public, open enrollment programs in our location and at local client sites.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for course development and client customized training.
- Impart BA knowledge and skills to address trainee needs and mentor trainees
- Conduct assessments of business analysts to develop recommendations for increasing maturity.
- A minimum of six years of hands-on business analyst experience for significant IT projects
- Two years of experience as a professional instructor preferred
- Strong knowledge and understanding of requirements engineering concepts, product management, and modeling: UML, Use Cases, Data Modeling, Testing.
- A thorough understanding of software engineering and Rational Unified Process
- The ability to articulate the core project management processes and how they apply to business analysis activities;model and teach effective facilitation skills; plan and manage meetings using various meeting tools and techniques.
- Training/facilitation experience and an engaging presentation style
- IIBA Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) certification preferred
Important – When applying
- Mention the number of years of your IT experience
- Mention the number of years you have trained others in business analysis (specific teaching in a classroom environment, not counting on the job mentoring)
- Tell us how you would rate yourself in the following areas, from a scale of 1 (least) to 10 (best):
- Use Case Methodology
- Tools: Business Modeling (also mention tools you are comfortable teaching)
- Tools: Requirement Management (also mention tools you are comfortable teaching)
- Tools: Change Management (also mention tools you are comfortable teaching)
- Tools: Version Management (also mention tools you are comfortable teaching)
- Tools: SQL (also mention tools you are comfortable teaching)