You must register to attend the trial class. You may attend the trial class by participating in a live class (Live Online or In-Class) or at your own convenience (On-Demand via Video Recordings). Pick any available date from http://businessanalystworkshop.com/free-trial/ for a live session. For on-demand, select any date (the system forces you to pick a date although it doesn’t matter) and choose the On-Demand option.
No. There is no commitment required to participate in the trial class.
The live trial class covers:
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Roles and Responsibilities of Business Analysts
- Software Engineering fundamentals
We also try to bring in alumni from a past batch who is currently working as a BA for a quick Q and A. At the end of the session, one of our representatives will be available to answer your questions about taking the course and placements.
- Practical UML Use Case Modeling for Business Analysts [Free...March 16, 2015 - 1:11 pm
- Who / What is a Business Analyst, Exactly?June 24, 2014 - 5:17 pm
- 12 Powerful Google Tips Everyone, Especially Business Analysts...February 6, 2014 - 12:37 pm
- Organizational Benefits of Aligning Business Analysis with...December 23, 2013 - 4:55 pm
- What is the differenvce between RUP and PERT (Process Evaluation...October 28, 2014 - 10:33 am by Enam
- Helpful. especially the filetype one. Had no idea about...February 7, 2014 - 4:22 pm by Victor
- Can I find more info somewhere?January 21, 2014 - 9:57 pm by www.youtube.com
- Nice post. Cheers for making this.January 21, 2014 - 1:04 pm by http://youtu.be/
- Business Analyst WorkshopMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- BA Workshop Course BookMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- [Free] Crash Course on UML Use Case ModelingMarch 16, 2015 - 5:23 pm
- BA – Finance Domain SpecializationMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- BA – Health Care Domain SpecializationMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- Software Testing [QTP, Quality Center, LoadRunner]May 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- PMP / CAPM Certification (35 PDU)May 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- Power Excel for Analysts & ManagersMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am