We strive to provide the same quality training for online participants. All materials are distributed via the online course website. We do not use a whiteboard in-class so the materials shared with the online participants is exactly what is available to in-class participants.
You will need the ability to call a US long distance number and high-speed internet (DSL, cable, etc.). Web conference works best in IE and Firefox. You will need administrator privileges in your computer to install some plug-ins. Mac or PC will serve the purpose.
Live Online course delivery is via teleconference and web conference. You will call-into a US long distance number and connect via our web conference facility to view the instructor’s desktop for live tool training.
- Tons of Free eBooks now available, courtesy Microsoft (MS...July 24, 2017 - 4:55 pm
- Practical UML Use Case Modeling for Business Analysts [Free...March 16, 2015 - 1:11 pm
- Who / What is a Business Analyst, Exactly?June 24, 2014 - 5:17 pm
- 12 Powerful Google Tips Everyone, Especially Business Analysts...February 6, 2014 - 12:37 pm
- What is the differenvce between RUP and PERT (Process Evaluation...October 28, 2014 - 10:33 am by Enam
- Helpful. especially the filetype one. Had no idea about...February 7, 2014 - 4:22 pm by Victor
- Can I find more info somewhere?January 21, 2014 - 9:57 pm by www.youtube.com
- Nice post. Cheers for making this.January 21, 2014 - 1:04 pm by http://youtu.be/
- Business Analyst WorkshopMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- BA Workshop Course BookMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- [Free] Crash Course on UML Use Case ModelingMarch 16, 2015 - 5:23 pm
- BA – Finance Domain SpecializationMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- BA – Health Care Domain SpecializationMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- Software Testing [QTP, Quality Center, LoadRunner]May 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- PMP / CAPM Certification (35 PDU)May 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- Power Excel for Analysts & ManagersMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am