Please check this link to see where our past participants are working: http://requirementsinc.com/library/ba/AlumniOrg.pdf
This may depend on your specific scenario. Please email email@example.com with your resume and your situation.
Yes. After the training, you can avail of our resume/interview prep and placement/marketing services in exchange for 12-month contractual commitment of working through us as consultants. There is no additional cost. If you do not need the training or if you are unable to commit to a 12-month contract, we may be able to provide these services tailored to your needs at an additional cost.
Additional Domain Training
- The additional materials/recordings on the mortgage industry domain help you complement the technical skills gathered during the training.We also guide you to research other domains like healthcare.
- Based on your current background and experience, we help you build a focused resume.
- Resume review and critique helps you avoid pitfalls and build a strong resume.
- Interview questions
- One on one preparation and mock interview before a client interview
- Peer Group/Forum Membership – Discuss various BA topics and answers to key interview questions, Get BA resources, useful links to current industry articles *
- Marketing/Placement Assistance – Assigned recruiter who will directly keep in touch with you about your submissions and next steps
- On-the-job Assistance – General hand-holding you may need on your first BA job, Review of requirements prior turning into the client, Set up a time and discuss as needed with a trainer
- Access to BA Class Recordings – Access to recordings through the preparation process to strengthen your technical skills
See the detailed brochure here: http://www.requirementsinc.com/library/ba/PlacementInfo.pdf
Yes. Once you work with us on a project for 12 billing months, the entire training fee is reimbursed.
Absolutely. As our consultant, your success on the project is our success and we will do everything possible to extend the support you may need while working at our client location. Our instructors can help with acclimating you with the process/methodology at the client location, understand your responsibilities specific to the project and help you adopt best practices in creating requirement documentation. Our consultants usually get comfortable with their project in a few weeks and do not need further support, but we are here to help when you need it.
If you are not working through us but need on-the-job support, you can take advantage of our mentoring services. Please call 703-468-1921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This is not an easy question to answer. The length of time it takes for your placement depends on several factors: current market conditions, your location preference, our resume/interview support, our marketing ability and your interviewing skills. We do our best to make factors under our control favorable – by helping you with creating a strong resume, additional domain training, interview prep sessions and access to our consultants portal with tons of resources and recordings of past sessions.
You will also need to do your part beyond the classes – by researching industry white papers, best practices and developments in the BA field. This will help you command knowledge at the interview and present yourself as a well-rounded candidate.
We need to be clear on this. The answer is no. We will help you with your placement process by mentoring you and presenting your resume with our client and vendor companies. You will need to clear the interviews before you start a position. Hence, we do not claim any placement guarantee. We can help you achieve placement by preparing you and by marketing you.
You should be careful when trusting anyone who gives a categorical job placement guarantee.
Any ability to relocate will greatly help. The more open you are, the better, at least for the first project. We can work with your location constraints but being able to relocate will be a great advantage as this is a flexibility many may not be able to afford.
You will need to be constantly engaged during the placement process and work with our trainers who will guide you. Some of the key suggestions to our consultants are:
- Stay in touch with industry best practices in the BA realm
- Follow the IIBA and take advantage of their free webinars
- Follow BA-related blogs and twitters
- Read white-papers and case studies
- Gather domain knowledge outside your current expertise
- Look through job descriptions from your local area and enhance your knowledge and know how of key job requirements
- Seek a BA mentor through LinkedIn
- Target your preparation with common interview questions
Your ability to relocate will greatly increase your chances and you should consider it at least for the first project. However, if you are unable to, we can still help you. You must expect the effort to take longer than if you were able to relocate.
- Tons of Free eBooks now available, courtesy Microsoft (MS...July 24, 2017 - 4:55 pm
- Practical UML Use Case Modeling for Business Analysts [Free...March 16, 2015 - 1:11 pm
- Who / What is a Business Analyst, Exactly?June 24, 2014 - 5:17 pm
- 12 Powerful Google Tips Everyone, Especially Business Analysts...February 6, 2014 - 12:37 pm
- What is the differenvce between RUP and PERT (Process Evaluation...October 28, 2014 - 10:33 am by Enam
- Helpful. especially the filetype one. Had no idea about...February 7, 2014 - 4:22 pm by Victor
- Can I find more info somewhere?January 21, 2014 - 9:57 pm by www.youtube.com
- Nice post. Cheers for making this.January 21, 2014 - 1:04 pm by http://youtu.be/
- Business Analyst WorkshopMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- BA Workshop Course BookMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- [Free] Crash Course on UML Use Case ModelingMarch 16, 2015 - 5:23 pm
- BA – Finance Domain SpecializationMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- BA – Health Care Domain SpecializationMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- Software Testing [QTP, Quality Center, LoadRunner]May 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- PMP / CAPM Certification (35 PDU)May 15, 2008 - 9:30 am
- Power Excel for Analysts & ManagersMay 15, 2008 - 9:30 am