http://requirementsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo-300x96.png 0 0 Sri http://requirementsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo-300x96.png Sri2012-11-28 16:44:062013-01-24 00:27:22What are the various services that you provide to assist candidates prepare for and secure a position as a BA?
Additional Domain Training
- The additional materials/recordings on the mortgage industry domain help you complement the technical skills gathered during the training.We also guide you to research other domains like healthcare.
- Based on your current background and experience, we help you build a focused resume.
- Resume review and critique helps you avoid pitfalls and build a strong resume.
- Interview questions
- One on one preparation and mock interview before a client interview
- Peer Group/Forum Membership – Discuss various BA topics and answers to key interview questions, Get BA resources, useful links to current industry articles *
- Marketing/Placement Assistance – Assigned recruiter who will directly keep in touch with you about your submissions and next steps
- On-the-job Assistance – General hand-holding you may need on your first BA job, Review of requirements prior turning into the client, Set up a time and discuss as needed with a trainer
- Access to BA Class Recordings – Access to recordings through the preparation process to strengthen your technical skills
See the detailed brochure here: http://www.requirementsinc.com/library/ba/PlacementInfo.pdf