We provide mentoring services in the areas of Business Analysis and Requirements Management.
Whether you are a new Business Analyst working on your first project looking to acclimate yourself in your new role or a seasoned professional who needs guidance on best practices and delivering the right artifacts, we can help you with one-one-one mentoring guidance.
How can we help?
Resume prep services
A great resume is a pre-requisite, not a nice to have, more so in an economy where supply outruns demands of the job market. Our experts who are working BAs with a wealth of business analysis experience can help you come up with a resume that presents your best while avoiding pitfalls.
- Understand how to avoid resume pitfalls (video resource)
- Gather best approaches to building your resume (video resource)
- Get a detailed resume critique/review
- Get guidance to create your own resume highlighting your strengths
Interview prep services
- Have you taken up a formal BA training but unable to get through a BA interview? We can help you prepare you for the toughest interview by presenting you with practical scenarios (even whiteboard questions) from real interviews to help you crack the interview.
- Learn how to crack a BA interview (video resources)
- Attend interview prep live sessions over the weekend
- Get membership to our exclusive consultants forum where we discuss tons of interview Q&A moderated by our instructors
On-the-job support services
Started on your BA job but need assistance delivering the best artifacts?
- Learn best practices specific to your current project
- Understand how to execute analysis within your current process/methodology
- Get one-on-one support to get expert answers on how to handle project scenarios
- Deliver the right, complete artifacts
Who provides support?
One of our experienced mentors will guide you with your project deliverable and help you get it done right the first time. We have mentors from several industries to help you – some of the core domain areas are
- Financial Services
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Statements
- Primary Mortgage
- Secondary Mortgage
- Loan Processing
- Financial Regulation
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Portfolio Management
- Tax Management
- SOX – Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Health Care Services
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) / Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Practice Management
- Health System Management
- Medical Information Systems
- HIPAA Compliance
- Market Research
- Business Intelligence
Your mentor will be assigned based on your specific industry, subdomain and business analysis practice area.
When can you get support?
Typically weekday evenings and weekends, since all our trainers are working BAs and support client projects. Typically we request an appointment with 2 days notice. Urgent situations and day time consulting can be arranged as needed.
How is the time for support charged?
We have flexible options, whether you have a one time need, or need support on an ongoing basis. Pricing will be based on the mentor who is supporting you. We will request additional information about your project-specific needs and tasks at hand so we can propose the best mentors and the price structure.
Set up a free one on one consultation with a mentor. Please fill this form: