Tons of Free eBooks now available, courtesy Microsoft (MS Office, Office 365,...Business Analyst Workshop – Benefits of an IIBA Endorsed Program
- IT Basics Understand the Foundations that Make Successful IT projects: IT Projects, Participants, Stakeholders
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Essentials Appreciate the key development approaches such as Waterfall, Iterative and Incremental Model and Agile / SCRUM Development.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) Benefits, Examples and Application to Business Modeling;
- The Unified Modeling Language (UML) Representing Business Problems and Envisioning Feasible Solutions;
- UML Deep Dive Master the Creation of UML Use Case, Activity and State Diagrams.
- Requirement Techniques Requirement Fundamentals, Types (Functional and Non-Functional), Elicitation Techniques such as Joint Application Design (JAD)
- Use Case Writing Articulating Functional Requirements and Scenarios using Main, Alternate and Exception Flows; Integrating Business Rules and Specifications;
- Structured Query Language (SQL) Database, Table, Fundamental queries for data extraction and manipulation;
- Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) Deciphering ERDs created by Development Team and verifying Business Rules are implemented accurately;
- Testing Fundamentals Basic software testing types, approaches and principles of testing; Writing descriptive Test Cases;