Key Course Modules
- IT Basics Understand the Foundations that Make Successful IT projects: IT Projects, Participants, Stakeholders
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Essentials Appreciate the key development approaches such as Waterfall, Iterative and Incremental Model and Agile / SCRUM Development.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) Benefits, Examples and Application to Business Modeling;
- The Unified Modeling Language (UML) Representing Business Problems and Envisioning Feasible Solutions;
- UML Deep Dive Master the Creation of UML Use Case, Activity and State Diagrams.