About the Course
This mini video course provides you with an understanding of UML Use Case Diagrams using an open source tool.
Even beginners can pickup the essence of use case diagrams as they relate to functional requirements in large projects.
What will you Learn
- Introduction to UML Tools - Learn about StarUML and other Online Tools popular in the industry
- Getting Started with StarUML - Get an Overview of the different components, Basic Functions that are necessary to create UML Use Case Diagrams
- Airline Reservation System Case Study - The business problem statement based on which we will be doing the analysis
- Constructing Actors in StarUML - Identify the different users/external systems that will interact in the system
- Constructing Use Cases in StarUML - Identify the different functional use cases in the system
Part 1: Introduction to UML Tools - StarUML and Online Tools
Part 2: Getting Started with StarUML - Overview, Basic Functions
Part 3: Introducing the Airline Reservation System Case Study
Part 4: Constructing Actors in StarUML
Part 5: Constructing Use Cases in StarUML