Delivered by CSTs
Get Certification on 2nd Day
16 PDUs and SEUs
Role plays, Games, & Simulations
Scrum Alliance Exam Fee Included
- Scrum is a process that allows you to go through a complete development cycle at ease. You can work at your own pace but work towards the organization goal. Deliver the project on-time but with job satisfaction. Yes, it is a practical way to work on software development by participating in daily stand up meeting, accepting timelines for the sprint, discussing how to improve during the sprint retrospectives and closing backlogs one by one to finally deliver the product as per the customer expectation.
- Scrum looks easy when you see other team working, but difficult when you start implementing. There are roadblocks, criticism, and much more. That’s exactly where Scrum Master training will help. This training will allow you to learn the agile practice in a practical way. You can get involved in activities and create scrum workflow on the go. Discuss a lot with all participants, make charts and estimate backlog in story points. Learn to write user stories for sample projects and also take a quiz to get deeper detail about the scrum and agile concepts.
- In simple words, you will really become a master in implementing scrum methodology in your project. This course will focus on teaching you about how to “be agile” than doing agile. We tune your mindset to start conducting scrum ceremonies, update artifacts, plan scrum and releases.
Scrum methodology offers several benefits including time-saving, cost-effective, team motivation, customer satisfaction etc. Find below the top 6 advantages of using scrum in your projects.
- ROI – Every Sprint will have a product release that is incremental when compared to the previous one. Therefore the return on investment happens during every stage and there is no need to wait until the end release as it happens in the waterfall method.
- Eminence – As testing happens concurrently with development fixing bugs become easy and the quality of the product is checked iteratively.
- Simple Process – Scrum process is simple to understand and follow. The product owner prioritizes the product backlog during every sprint. Each team member accepts the task after understanding the importance. They can share their views in sprint retrospective to take corrective actions. Therefore all are empowered to speak their mind and hence following the process is simple.
- Minimal Risk – Everything happens in stages and hence risk losing focus is minimized. This will lead to the development of the right product as described by the customer.
- Cost-Effective – Real cost is measured at every stage and allocating budget becomes easy. Also, the cost can be effectively managed as the client will get to see the product at every sprint and once they feel satisfied further processes can be terminated.
- Customer Satisfaction – Needless to say, this as the client will take part in each meeting to know the development of the product and can suggest necessary changes. This will make them feel glad.
Ask a Question
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
PMI®, PMP®, PMBOK® Guide, OPM3®, and CAPM® are either marks or registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
DSDM, Atern, and AgilePM are Registered Trade Marks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Limited.
PSM, Professional Scrum Master, PSPO, and Professional Scrum Product Owner are registered trademarks of Scrum.org.