Delivered by Practicing Finance Professional
How Specializing as a Domain Expert can Amplify your BA Profile
Set Yourself Apart from Your Competition
Quality for positions that require Finance knowledge and expertise. Increase the number of positions you are eligible to apply to multiple fold. You will not only become a preferred candidate for positions that require a generic BA, but also able to apply exclusively to Finance positions that your competition don't stand a chance!
Demand the Rates you Deserve
Domain Experts typically have a much higher billing rate compared to generic BA counterparts. You can achieve 100K+ rates much sooner when you have command over a domain area!
Stay on Contracts Longer
Domain Experts enjoy a higher retention rate. When the market is flooded with resources, BA resources with a better understanding of domain terminology and business processes have a much higher chance of retention on complex projects, while generic BAs become easily replaceable resources.
Explore Finance Domain.. Our Course Highlights..
- Pre-Training – Excel Essentials: Learn at your own time prior to the Finance Domain Training
- Primary Accounting Principles: Cash and Accrual Accounting – comparison
- Key Financial Statements: Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- The Mortgage Cycle: Interaction between Borrower, Primary Mortgage, Servicer, Secondary Mortgage, Investor
- Loan Repayment Cycle: Payment calculation, payment times and loan status
- Mortgage Products: Fixed Rate Mortgages, Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM), Balloon Mortgages, etc.
- Loan Amortization Calendar: Evaluating monthly payments, Spread of Principal, Interest, Servicer Fees, Guatantor Fees, Other Fees, Investor Interest, etc.
- Mortgage Securitization: Converting Mortgages to Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS), role of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae Government Sponsored Enterprises (GSEs)
- Collateralized Debt Obligations: Catering to investors with multiple risk levels
- Credit Default Swaps: How insurance against credit defaults became a hedging gambling?
- The 2008 Collapse of the Housing Market: What, How, Why and Where it all went wrong?
- Rent vs. Buy Analysis: Is it beneficial to buy or rent based on one’s personal factors and market conditions?
- Financial Weapons of Mass Destruction: What does Warren Buffet Mean? What is the reason for the huge losses by Chase Bank in 2012?