Delivered by Practicing Health Care Professional
How Specializing as a Domain Expert can Amplify your BA Profile
Set Yourself Apart from Your Competition
Quality for positions that require Finance knowledge and expertise. Increase the number of positions you are eligible to apply to multiple fold. You will not only become a preferred candidate for positions that require a generic BA, but also able to apply exclusively to Finance positions that your competition don't stand a chance!
Demand the Rates you Deserve
Domain Experts typically have a much higher billing rate compared to generic BA counterparts. You can achieve 100K+ rates much sooner when you have command over a domain area!
Stay on Contracts Longer
Domain Experts enjoy a higher retention rate. When the market is flooded with resources, BA resources with a better understanding of domain terminology and business processes have a much higher chance of retention on complex projects, while generic BAs become easily replaceable resources.
Attend a Free Healthcare Domain Career Info Session
In the Free Info Session, you will Learn..
- Benefits of becoming a Domain Expert
- Health Care Domain Terminology
- Overview of topics covered in the full program
- How we can help you achieve your goal of becoming a Domain Expert
Free Info Session Slides:
Explore Health Care Business Analysis.. Our Course Highlights..
- Health Care Terminology
- Commercial Health Care Plans: Preferred provider organization (PPO), Exclusive provider organization (EPO), Health maintenance organization (HMO), Supplemental Insurance, MediGap
- Income Government Health Care Plans: Medicaid and Medicare – Eligibility and Coverage
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA): Basics, HIPAA Transactions [837 - Claims submission, 834 - Enrollment, 820 – Premium Payments, 270/271 – Eligibility and Benefits, 278 – Authorization], 4010 to 5010 conversion
- ICD 9 to ICD 10 Conversion: What are ICD Codes? Benefits of Conversion, Analysis Guidelines, Testing Considerations
- Coordination of Benefits (COB)
- Third Party Liability (TPL)
- Section 111 Reporting
- Health level 7 (HL7)